Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Friday 2 July 2010

Off to Bath!

The weekend is here and I'm pleased to report that I am off for a girlie trip to Bath with a good friend of mine. Stopping in a lovely hotel in the centre so lots of chance to go to all the gorgeous boutiques.
 Lovely hotel we are stopping at!

Look forward to going to source lots of lovely fabrics and I'm also after a book to put all my contacts and ideas into.......clearly it has to be very pretty and I'm sure it can only come from Paperchase so that will be at least an hour well spent!!
Hoping to go to the Thermae Spa on Sunday morning. Us girlies need our pampering and how better to do it than in style? Will update here after my weekend. So that's it...... sewing machine has been packed up for the weekend, Lockyboy is home alone with three children and I am off, off, OFF!!!

Oh, before I go, visited a new little shop in my home town of Shrewsbury. Didn't even know it existed! Great little unit in a handy area which means not having to get into the town centre. Not got huge amounts of stock at the moment but some lovely Heather Bailey fabrics and East of India ribbons. Take a look at her website Anca Shrewsbury
I couldn't resist some beautiful Heather Bailey and some of the lovely Red Heart ribbon. I hear bunting calling!! Have a great weekend x



No comments:

Post a Comment