Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Boys will be boys

I am the mother to two daughters and more recently a son. After 10 years of dolls, Littlest Pet Shops, Angelina Ballerina and the like I have now started scouring rummage sales for cars! Noah is acquiring quite a selection. Much to my husband's delight I discovered that a recent find was an old Starsky and Hutch car! ??
Well tonight I decided that after a busy day of making bespoke bunting I fancied playing about! Came up with this sweet little drawstring bag made from 100% cotton by Clarkeson and Clarkeson.
 Finished it up with a hand drawn car design onto red polka dot 100% cotton material and added some wheels and windows. I'm going to add some red buttons to the wheels but can't be bothered to hand sew at this time of night :S
Can see a market for these......soldiers, lego, marbles etc.
Watch out Folksy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment