Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Sunday 4 July 2010

Folksy sale!

Hooray!! Just sold my first ever item on Folksy! Had only listed one thing as a little experiment so now my shop is empty!! Must restock this week. Feel really excited that this could actually work! Also had a lovely message from an old school friend today saying that she would give me a plug in her magazine when I get my own website up and running. Oh..... and I joined a gym.....albeit only for a fortnight!.....and went for a jacuzzi, steam and sauna on my return from a fabulous girly weekend in Bath. So, all in all a fabulous weekend!  Off to bed now.......Real work in the morning! x

4 comments:

  1. hiya! it was me who made the purchase! got them today - thanks very much, they are lovely. Thank Birgitta designs for mentioning you on her facebook page!
    Look forward to buying more soon..... Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fran! You made my day! Definitely need to update my shop!!Pleasepass my blog / facebook page to your friends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the link to your shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.folksy.co.uk/shops/lockstock

    ReplyDelete