Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Monday 12 July 2010

Hearts and bunting

Had a busy busy weekend. Had a fundraising event on Saturday morning.... a good excuse to get making. With the help of my lovely mother-in-law I managed to create a bundle of these gorgeous little hanging hearts. Each one is stuffed with a thin wadding and embellished with a button. I think they look fab..... even though I say so myself! Every house needs one!! Am aiming to restock my folksy shop this week so they will be on sale there very soon.


Also made some lovely jubilee style bunting for a friend of Chris's. He wants it to hang on his caravan in a few weeks time. I'll ask him to post a photo of it in action on here!

Just seen a lovely website called Dots and Spots. Take a look. They've got some lovely stuff!

http://www.dotsandspots.co.uk/

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment