Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Thursday 15 July 2010

Yay! Folksy shop restocked!

Well I have finally got round to restocking my Folksy shop after having sold my only item last week!!! That left my shop empty! No cards as yet in my shop as finding it hard to photograph them. Will have to scan them instead.
So tonight, I have listed a fabulous child's apron and some bunting and hanging hearts etc.
Fingers crossed now then!
 By the way, keep trying to link directly to my Folksy shop but only lets me link to the Folksy Homepage so then you need to search for Lockstock.
Thanks. Let me know your thoughts x

3 comments:

  1. loving your apron and well done on your first folksy sale. Can I ask where you got your fishy fabric, it is just what I am looking for, for a baby quilt that a reind of mine wants as her name is 'Fish'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I got it from Textile Express in Shrewsbury. Let me knoe if you need any help x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you. I got it from Textile Express in Shrewsbury. Let me know if you need any help x

    ReplyDelete