Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Bags and bags of buttons

Well, I have just found a fab website. Started having a look around at some crafty sites and found this lovely one at http://www.itsthecatswhiskers.com/


Bought bags and bags of lovely heart buttons which I'm hoping to put onto my cards and bunting. Will post the photos on as soon as they arrive. Great little website, no minimum order and reasonable postage. Was also extra happy to discover that they werre based in the lovely town of Hebden Bridge in West Yorkshire where my lovely sister lives with her family. Hebden Bridge has had some bad press recently which is unfortunate for such an individual town with such an eclectic mix of independent businesses. I wish you well 'It's the cat's whiskers'. Can't wait for my parcel!!

2 comments: