Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Dress to impress


Ok, so my husband is telling me I need to upload loads of photos on here of recent things I have made. I am going to do my best to find all the photos of things I have made but not sure how easy it will be. Bear with me!
I am really new to all this blogging malarky. I was trying to explain it to Olivia this morning. She lay in bed next to me (she is my daughter!) and listened intently to my trying to explain what a blog was. After a short pause she said, "So it's basically like a big rumour!?". How true is that?? Out of the mouths of babes.
Anyway, I'll try to show you some creations!
This is Phoebe modelling the pop over sundress from Sew Hip magazine. The material was actually from a charity shop and was a duvet cover in a previous life!

5 comments:

  1. People seem to be having trouble commenting on my blog?? Have I done something wrong in the set up?? Any helpers out there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can comment ok Em. Planty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sam. You are clealy very advanced in blogging! Did you have to log into a google account first??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emma this sounds great and Phoebe looks great in her "duvet cover"!!!Good luck with all this;will you be doing any Christmas themed bunting? (What a sad question?!!All the best with this;am happy to supply food if required if the going gets tough anytime!! Nik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting Nik. Yes to Christmas bunting. Lots of festive colours and nice folksy wording. Also aiming to do a lot of craft fairs so can you let me know if you hear of ?x

    ReplyDelete