Lock Stock Boutique

Welcome to my blog! Random musings and sewing updates!

shabby blog

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Marketing madness

I have neglected my little blog recently....time to get on!
I have recently discovered the joy of designing bags..... and I have decided that this is the main direction that LSB is going to take!
Everything from swimming bags to oil cloth changing bags...... drawstring bags to peg bags! You can never have too many bags!!
I have also recently started selling on Ebay..... a couple of sales in the first week, which I am pleased with. 
Retro messenger bag

Festival oilcloth bag
Scottie dog oilcloth messenger
 The website is still under construction but we had a meeting last week and things have been tweaked quite a bit and the launch date should be round the corner.
Have also got a meeting with a PR lady this week who is going to let me know about advertising in the local area. 
Once the website goes live I will start up a whole new marketing campaign!
Been busy creating again this week.... let me know what you think.
Cotton messenger


Anyway, really will try to update each week now!! Keep following for chances to win freebies!
And please pass on the BLOG links to your friends.
                                                                                       x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment